Jun 3, 2014
On behalf of the ISGRE Faculty it is my pleasure to invite you to take part in the 6th ISGRE 2017 Winter School, held in Madonna di Campiglio between January 22nd-26th 2017.
Important recent developments in our knowledge of the pre-Menopause and Menopause, with their respective clinical implications and therapies, have encouraged the Faculty to organize this Winter School. The course aims to clarify possible doubts and clinical approaches to this particular period in a woman’s life and how to face it, offering not only solutions to problems but reveal the potential impact of preventive medicine in improving women’s health and quality of life.
The course begins on the afternoon of Sunday January 22nd and runs to Thursday January 26th. This edition has been divided into different sessions:
- The Menopause: symptoms and neuroendocrine impact
- Infertility in late reproductive age
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Thyroid function: PCO and pregnancy outcome after ART
- Polycystic Ovary and Metabolic Syndrome
- The Menopause: bone and cardiovascular impact
- Benign breast diseases, BRCA mutation and breast cancer
- Surgical challenges after the menopause: problems and solutions
- Menopause symptoms: available therapies
A daily break is planned between 11:45 and 15:45 to give all participants the chance to enjoy the relaxing surroundings of the Dolomites; time dedicated to socializing in the evenings, after dinner, will further enrich the event by allowing for easier, more informal contact between attendees and teachers.
On behalf of the Faculty, we look forward to meeting you in Madonna di Campiglio.
Andrea R. Genazzani
President of ISGRE